1.6.09

backwash -.-

damn, backwash is really giving me a headache. i dont know why, it just doesnt want to enter my mind!! maybe my brain has had enough for the day. EM2 test tomorrow! please please please do well. ET's on wednesday -.- i dont know how i got 20/25(penalized for careless mistakes) for the quiz haha. OSH was quite ok. passing shouldnt be a problem. i hope i can get at least 35 marks for it, at least.

oh, dear readers, i've edited this blog quite a bit. the 'about me' section has nothing but pictures. pictures of me, my sweetie sweetie, my family and my bet friend ever. easily said, my heroes. it shows me playing samba and also the guitar. those are the things that i love to do.

woohoo, 5 kop called up to the Spain squad for the Confed. Cup which starts on 14 June.
Pepe Reina
Alvaro Arbeloa
Xabi Alonso
Albert Riera
Fernando Torres

do check out kris allen's songs on my playlist, heartless and no boundaries haha.
well i think i better call it a day then.
SAYANG, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment