6.7.09

i'm a kop now...

hey ho hello!
something happened yesterday which made me more and more eager waiting for 26 July. oh please come fast, very fast. I CANT WAIT NO MORE :P

so, i didnt perform with Sambateria at the wedding as i planned to study a little bit before going out with my sister. both of us were tired, so we just hang around the tampines area. we went to football madness and as usual check out all the stuff there. and and and, performed our routine ritual, admiring and worshiping the Liverpool jersey!!

while admiring it, my sister suddenly called the man and asked for my size. MY SIZE?! HUH?! WHAT?! HEH?!hahahahaha. honestly, that was my reaction, maybe worse.
so yeah, tried it on, fits nicely, and I HAVE THE LIVERPOOL JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
well, that's what i call an advanced birthday surprise ;)

so yeah, went off to find a place to EAT IT EAT IT.
got no idea where to go, so we went to Pastamania. mmmm yummy, another treat!
and my sister told me that while i was trying on the shirt, the man asked her why i looked so shocked haha.

after all the treat, since we're there already, we went to the RDP busking. gotta meet some if my samba peeps and my sweetie sweetie there. it was nice!
so yeah, that was my day. i have to thank syik for borrowing me her tamborim. dang, its so fun to have it at home. you can learn tamborim and even repenique! so sunday was great! got to play a lil bit of guitar after so so so long and also practice tamborim and the repenique. i miss writing songs :(

oh ya, i've added a new song on my playlist, Falling Slowly - Kris Allen.
Nice song. Try listening to it. Just click on the cute little arrow above the song title and look for it!






ps. I LOVE YOU NURUL NABILA BINTE AZMAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment