27.5.09

oowooohoooo!!!

first blog entry of the week! monday and tuesday was really hectic. with this and that, that and this. so let's get started...

wouw, withdrawing money from the bank really gives me a little heartache cos i hardly, rarely do that! the last time was for buying the avenged sevenfold concert tickets which was last october i guess. but but but but but!

I'M GOING TO CATCH LIVERPOOL IN ACTION!!!!
OOWOOOHOOOO!!! I'LL BE WATCHING MY INSPIRATION, STEVEN GERRARD! I'LL BE WATCHING EL NINO, FERNANDO TORRES! I'LL BE WATCHING THE TRUE KOP, JAMIE CARRAGHER! I'LL BE WATCHING THE MAN WHO MADE ME GO 'WOW' FOR HIS PASSES, XABI ALONSO! I'LL BE WATCHING THE MAN WITH LIGHTHING REFLEXES, JOSE REINA! I'LL BE WATCHING ROCK SOLID, MARTIN SKRTEL! I'LL BE WATCHING DANIEL AGGER! I'LL BE WATCHING THE TIRELESS WORKER, DIRK KUYT! I'LL BE WATCHING ALBERT RIERA! I'LL BE WATCHING THE DESTROYER, JAVIER MASCHERANO! I'LL HAVE THE CHANCE TO WATCH EMILLIANO INSUA! FABIO AURELIO! RYAN BABEL! ALVARO ARBELOA! MAYBE EVEN WONDERKIDS, JAY SPEARING, KRISZTIAN NEMETH
AND DANI PACHECO!!!

gosh, i'm going nuts!hahaha. Well, it may be the south stand, but i dont mind. Kallang Stadium's gonna transform into Anfield this July 26th! The whole stadium would be singing our anthem, You'll Never Walk Alone. Sing it with our hearts, full of passion for the club. I just cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment