31.5.09

term test starts tomorrow...

gosh, i'm still sweating now
what a day it has been so far.
woke up, had to cook cos my sister's claiming she had a headache.
then off to vacuum the whole house before mopping it.
well, its nothing compared to what my mum always do,
but waaah, can i congratulate myself a little bit?haha.

dang dang dang, osh paper tomorrow. what a 'good' paper to start with.
i dont know why, but i just dont like the subject. why do we even have to learn this subject?
but its ok, get it over and done with!

well, let's talk a little bit about yesterday. had a great day studying yesterday. EM2 cleared! got to watch night at the musuem 2 with my sweetie sweetie :) nice movie! she paid for it. damn, it felt really awkward! i've always been the one doing that. i even asked my mum and my sister whether it's weird when i got home. but they both said its now. 'she offered to, not that you asked her to.' that's what my mum said. so yeah, its not then. THANK YOU SO SUPER DUPER SUMO MUCH SAYANG FOR THE MOVIE!!!

so, now its time for me to bury my face in OSH -.-
SO SORRY I CANT WATCH YOU GUYS PERFORM TODAY, ZAT AND TEDDY!
HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE A BLAST!
here i go!

No comments:

Post a Comment