2.2.10

fish, fish, argh, argh!!

dont get any ideas man from that title up there.
that was caused by 3 seconds of intense pain followed by several minutes of static feeling on your knee cap. all thanks to this metal rod in the inner side of the table. i was just trying to tuck my chair in a little bit when my knee hit it.

i hope the injury i got some 4 years ago wont haunt me back. got that during a soccer match when i was going for a 50-50 challenge. a bugger(not a buggy driver :P), dashed towards me when i was stretching to get the ball. i got the ball but he got my knee. two footed challenge straight to my knees like a bulldozer. worse, when i fell, i got up, and dribbled with the ball for a moment. i didnt felt anything at all. but after i passed the ball, dang it was painful! from then onwards, everytime i want to jog or play soccer or even badminton, i would need my knee support. when i dont, i would have knee pains for days/week. even if i do, those sometimes those pains would still come. its sad. i feel like a handicapped sometimes.

my knee has been in tip top condition since late last year. countless football matches and jogs and i havent had needed the knee support anymore.

its kinda weird how an injury that you have been having for years, the ones that torture you everytime after you jog or play soccer, disappear just like that. even rayan have seen me panic before when the thought of undergoing operation as the only remedy came to my mind. well i guess i wont need need now.

well my knee's feeling better now and i hope that knock wont cause my injury to come back. you know, its just like trauma, everytime my knee hits something, the first thought that would shoot my brains would be operation, tissue replacement and all that nonsense. dang am i scared!hahaha.

why am i even blogging about this?
ok, gotta go pray now. sweetie sweetie's class ends soon.
take care of your knees people ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment