25.2.10

from teddy's blog...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The "Couldn't-think-of-a-suitable-title" post
It's been 9 months since that night.

Time sure flies by fast, even when you're feeling like crap every single day.

You'd think I'd have gotten over you by now.

Heck, I'd have thought that too.



Fucked up thing is, I haven't.

Just two days ago - on the 14th of February - it would've been the anniversary of the day...the day we both swore affection to each other.



You'd think I'd have forgotten about that too.

Fucked up thing is, I haven't.



Yeah, I may have had a few days where I really enjoyed myself too much to care about what we had or what we might've had...

Fucked up thing is, you never really left my mind.

You were just sitting there, like an unwelcome guest in the house of my convoluted noodle.

I'd have shoo-ed you out, but the conscience....

Goddamn conscience.



I don't know how long this feeling will last, but I'm afraid it won't go away so soon.

Fucked up thing is, I don't feel like I want it to go away.


This needs another shot of chocolate milkshake, damn it.


hey bro, cheer up ok! well actually just by looking at you, i know that you still have her in your heart though you try so hard to hide it. definitely, someday, there would be a girl who would appreciate you and fall in love with you. i still remember when you told me some bit about your break up to me after gym. you know what's the first thing that came to my mind? how could she not fall in love with this guy after "supposedly" trying for a few months? but its ok, you still have us. your friends! sambateria! and your whacky ex-classmates haha. well, we can go gym together. and if you want to catch a movie or just go out, just call me man. you're my mentor, you're my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment